As a forward looking company, HDC and SafeThinkô are always looking for exceptional people to add to our team.
At present SafeThinkô is currently accepting resumes for a Sales Consultant position in Edmonton.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing accounts and manage key accounts for the defined territory
- Responsible for keeping customers informed of key promotions, new services, and corporate changes
- Report on action plans, potential and new business accounts
- Responsible for achieving territory sales budgets
- Conduct on-site training seminars and presentations
- Work with Sales Manager and key personnel to identify target customers and new business opportunities
- Develop account plans in order to create sales proposals - track and report on local market conditions, market share, competition, and areas of profitability
- Participate in regional trade shows - generate new and profitable growth
- Some travel is required (approx. 30-35%)
- University or College degree in Business, Marketing or Education - Minimum 2 years of outside sales experience, preferably in Education - Health & Safety background considered an asset
- Effective negotiation skills
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Selfstarter with cold calling ability
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- EXCEPTIONAL oral and written communication skills
- Reliable vehicle required
We offer the right candidate a progressive work environment with a competitive compensation package, including base, commission, bonuses, and car and phone allowance. Territories are protected.
Please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS FOR APPLYING. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. PLEASE NOTE THAT HDC & SafeThinkô KEEP ALL RESUMES, AND APPLICATIONS MAY BE USED FOR FUTURE COMPETITIONS.